A Sad Day for Elizabeth


I have a cousin Miki who lives near by and Elizabeth and her son Jacob love to play together. Today Jacob is moving to Michigan and Elizabeth is so sad that she will no longer have her best friend to play with all the time. She cried last night when we told her the news and she had her daddy get out the map to show her where Michigan is. She colored a picture for him this morning that she gave him when they stopped by to say goodbye. She gave him a hug and cried again as they pulled out of the driveway. It's hard to see my little girl so sad. This picture of Jacob and Elizabeth was taken last May at my brother Robert's wedding.

Comments

Amber said…
So sad! I hate it when kids (that I like and make my job easier when they come to play) move.
Arlyn said…
I just read your blog. You have an adorable family. We're having our windows replaced, too. But we're paying for someone to do it. My husband would probably figure it out...eventually! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Our Trip to the Fair

Twins in Trouble