Getting Going

Tonight I put Joseph on his Thomas Blanket over by the TV with some toys and went into the kitchen for a couple minutes. When I came back into the living room he was no longer on the blanket. He had rolled/scooted across the room and under the coffee table.

When I looked under the table at him he had such a cute grin. I guess I have to keep the Barbie doll shoes off the floor now!

Comments

Arlyn said…
Uh oh! Your life just got a little harder! They are surprisingly fast when they figure out how to GO...don't you think?
KAT said…
Go Joseph!
What an Adorable little boy! I feel like we don't even know Joseph. I remember holding him on his blessing day and his beeper went off, indicating that he had stopped breathing and I panicked! :( Luckily I was sitting next to Miriam and Sheri (nurses). Joseph we love you and hope to see you soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Our Trip to the Fair

Twins in Trouble