I've been tagged.

I was tagged by my friend Angee.

4 random things I like about my husband:
His eyes (they are such a neat color blue)
The way he makes me laugh
His obsession over the light switches
How much he loves our children

4 movies I could see over and over:
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
Ever After
Father of the Bride
Back to the Future

4 T.V. shows I watch:
NCIS
HOUSE
Flashpiont
Survivor

4 places I've been:
Niagara Falls (it is so beautiful!)
Disney World (who doesn't love Mickey Mouse!)
James Town
Virginia Beach

4 people who email me regularly:
Angee
my Mom
Valerie
Andrew

4 favorite foods:
Pizza
Lasagna
Ice cream
Chocolate

4 places I would like to visit:
Europe,
Jamaica,
Taiwan,
Anywhere on a cruise ship!

4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
Andrew's raise
Disney vacation in the summer
Joseph being in nursery
Spending time with my family

4 people that I have tagged:
Valerie H.
Miriam
Lindsay
Raquelle

Comments

Gordon said…
Your favorite foods sound VERY good right now...

Popular posts from this blog

Our Trip to the Fair

Twins in Trouble