25 Random Things
This was something I was tagged in on Facebook, but decided to post it here as well. Don't worry, I'm not tagging anyone but if you want to do it I'd love to learn more about you :)
"Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you."
1. I decided to do this after the 5th person tagged me.
2. I met my husband at EFY (church youth conference) when we were 16yrs old. That night in his journal he wrote that he had met the girl he was going to marry. That night in my journal I mentioned that I danced with him, but couldn't even remember his name.
3. I keep hearing of people who always dreamed of having twins. I was not one of them, but here I am with twins :)
4. I love icecream and would eat it every day if I let myself.
5. I work out at the Y at least 3 times a week and am thrilled that my kids LOVE the childwatch there!
6. I have noticed that all four of my kids can be playing in different places in the house, but the second I get on the phone they magically migrate to me and become extremely needy.
7. I have been working on crosstitching Christmas Stockings for the family for 7 years now and still haven't finished the first one (I"m really close though!)
8. I think the saddest I have ever been is when I miscarried right before Thanksgiving this year.
9. One of my favorite things to do is to dance, and I married a man who doesn't dance :)
10. I am a clogger and have been clogging since I was a kid. Eight of the people I clogg with at Dixieland Cloggers (not me) are going to be trying out for America's Got Talent this season. Good Luck Guys!!!
11. I love singing! I sang alto in choir in Highschool and sing in church when I get the chance. I also sing along with the radio and can usually remember the words to a song after hearing it only once (which sometimes is not a good thing).
12. Sewing dresses for my three little girls is something I enjoy doing when I can find the time to do it. It usually only ends up being around Christmas and Easter that I get around to it.
13. I feel a little guilty each time I find out I am pregnant since someone I really care about hasn't been able to have a baby yet.
14. One thing I would LOVE to do but haven't had the chance to yet is go on a cruise. Someday . . .
15. My favorite color is blue and has been as long as I can remember. I guess that's a good thing since my husband and all four kids have blue eyes (mine are green).
16. I prefer being in the mountains over going to the beach.
17. I hav nevre ben gud at speling so youll hav too excues ane erors eye hav maid hear ;)
18. I never memorized my multiplication tables. Maybe it will finally happen when I start helping Elizabeth with them.
19. I do home preschool with the twins three times a week and I love being there as they learn new things and grasp new concepts.
20. I am blessed to have a husband who is willing to commute to work so I can have my family near by when he is gone (which can be often since he is a pilot for Delta).
21. My middle name, May, was also my Grandmother's middle name. She passed away years ago and I still miss her and wish my kids could have known her.
22. Having my twins in the NICU for 3 months (they were born at 29 weeks due to complications from TTTS) is one of the hardest things I have ever had to go through. I am so blessed that they not only survived, but have thrived!
23. I have nursed all of my kids (including the twins) and think it is such a wonderful thing that my body can make food for my babies.
24. I really enjoy playing games. Some of my favorites are Rook, Ticket to Ride, Settlers, Acquire, Carcassone, and Phase 10.
25. I love spending evenings with my husband after all the kids have fallen asleep.
"Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you."
1. I decided to do this after the 5th person tagged me.
2. I met my husband at EFY (church youth conference) when we were 16yrs old. That night in his journal he wrote that he had met the girl he was going to marry. That night in my journal I mentioned that I danced with him, but couldn't even remember his name.
3. I keep hearing of people who always dreamed of having twins. I was not one of them, but here I am with twins :)
4. I love icecream and would eat it every day if I let myself.
5. I work out at the Y at least 3 times a week and am thrilled that my kids LOVE the childwatch there!
6. I have noticed that all four of my kids can be playing in different places in the house, but the second I get on the phone they magically migrate to me and become extremely needy.
7. I have been working on crosstitching Christmas Stockings for the family for 7 years now and still haven't finished the first one (I"m really close though!)
8. I think the saddest I have ever been is when I miscarried right before Thanksgiving this year.
9. One of my favorite things to do is to dance, and I married a man who doesn't dance :)
10. I am a clogger and have been clogging since I was a kid. Eight of the people I clogg with at Dixieland Cloggers (not me) are going to be trying out for America's Got Talent this season. Good Luck Guys!!!
11. I love singing! I sang alto in choir in Highschool and sing in church when I get the chance. I also sing along with the radio and can usually remember the words to a song after hearing it only once (which sometimes is not a good thing).
12. Sewing dresses for my three little girls is something I enjoy doing when I can find the time to do it. It usually only ends up being around Christmas and Easter that I get around to it.
13. I feel a little guilty each time I find out I am pregnant since someone I really care about hasn't been able to have a baby yet.
14. One thing I would LOVE to do but haven't had the chance to yet is go on a cruise. Someday . . .
15. My favorite color is blue and has been as long as I can remember. I guess that's a good thing since my husband and all four kids have blue eyes (mine are green).
16. I prefer being in the mountains over going to the beach.
17. I hav nevre ben gud at speling so youll hav too excues ane erors eye hav maid hear ;)
18. I never memorized my multiplication tables. Maybe it will finally happen when I start helping Elizabeth with them.
19. I do home preschool with the twins three times a week and I love being there as they learn new things and grasp new concepts.
20. I am blessed to have a husband who is willing to commute to work so I can have my family near by when he is gone (which can be often since he is a pilot for Delta).
21. My middle name, May, was also my Grandmother's middle name. She passed away years ago and I still miss her and wish my kids could have known her.
22. Having my twins in the NICU for 3 months (they were born at 29 weeks due to complications from TTTS) is one of the hardest things I have ever had to go through. I am so blessed that they not only survived, but have thrived!
23. I have nursed all of my kids (including the twins) and think it is such a wonderful thing that my body can make food for my babies.
24. I really enjoy playing games. Some of my favorites are Rook, Ticket to Ride, Settlers, Acquire, Carcassone, and Phase 10.
25. I love spending evenings with my husband after all the kids have fallen asleep.
Comments
Anyway, loved your 25 facts. So fun! And thanx for the comments on my blog and article. Makes a girl happy!!