Our Twins are Four!

I can hardly believe our Miracle Babies are four! For their birthday all they wanted was to go to Chuck E. Cheese's for dinner and to play games. Luckily I got some nice coupons for cheap pizza and free tokens since it was their birthday.

In the past Emily and Sarah have been terrified of anyone wearing a masked costume; Smokey the Bear, McGruff the Crime Dog, and of course Chuck E. Cheese! I wasn't sure how they would react when he came up to our table, but to my surprise Emily LOVED him! She even gave him a big hug. Sarah still wasn't sure about the whole thing and kept her eye on him the whole time :)



We ate pizza, played games, and at the end the kids cashed in their tickets and got some neat prizes. The girls thought it was the best birthday ever.

Here is a little look back at the twins over the past four years. Because of some pregnancy complications they were born very early at 29 weeks.

Emily weighed only 2lb 15oz when she was born.

Sarah was even smaller at 2lb 5oz.

After three long months, we finally had them both home from the hospital. I had almost forgotten how much of a difference they were in size!

Here they are at one helping me out with the laundry.

Two two-year-olds was certainly a lot of fun!

Our three-year-olds at Virginia Beach

It's hard to believe they are already four! Time sure does fly by.
Happy Birthday Emily and Sarah!

Comments

angee said…
So cute!!! They are beautiful miracles! Loved the "through the years" look at their lives. Happy Birthday, Girls!

By the way, you look great, too!
YIKES!!! I can't believe it's been four years since they were born. I remember seeing them in the hospital the first time and I started to tear up. Lanell you were so BRAVE and kept telling me everything was going to be fine. I am so grateful that eveything turned out fine, and that they are happy and healthy little girls. They look like they enjoyed their b-day party at Chuck E Cheese! Happy b-day Emily and Sarah!!! We LOVE you lots! :)
The Copelands said…
They've grown up so much!!! It looks like ya'll had a great birthday! Happy birthday Emily and Sarah!!

Popular posts from this blog

Our Trip to the Fair

Twins in Trouble