Gut Check and PT
I've been asked to post a pregnancy pic so here you go. This is me at 30 weeks with my nice big belly :) (That's my niece Erin behind me with the peace sign)
I have a new found appreciation for PT (Physical Therapy) at the moment. I've been limping around for the past two months because of some bad leg pain I have been having. I figured it was just part of pregnancy and decided to grin a bare it. My mom has been getting PT for her back and mentioned my pain to the Physical Therapist and he said he thought he could help. I talked to my OB about it and although he had never referred anyone for PT before figured it couldn't hurt. I've only been twice so far and already I can walk most of the day without limping!! Things seem to be steadily getting better and I am so glad I decided to try it. It should make the rest of this pregnancy a lot more bearable!

I have a new found appreciation for PT (Physical Therapy) at the moment. I've been limping around for the past two months because of some bad leg pain I have been having. I figured it was just part of pregnancy and decided to grin a bare it. My mom has been getting PT for her back and mentioned my pain to the Physical Therapist and he said he thought he could help. I talked to my OB about it and although he had never referred anyone for PT before figured it couldn't hurt. I've only been twice so far and already I can walk most of the day without limping!! Things seem to be steadily getting better and I am so glad I decided to try it. It should make the rest of this pregnancy a lot more bearable!
Comments
And so happy to hear about your leg. I hope the good news continues! :)