This year Joseph's Birthday fell on the first day of school. To make things a little easier we celebrated the weekend before. Joseph is the sweetest little boy and loves to laugh, jump, and play with airplanes and trucks. He knows how to make his sisters scream (why do they like to pull hair?) but can also be very loving with them.
He loves chocolate so I made him a triple chocolate cake for his Birthday Cake. At first he seemed pleased with it, but I think the candle kind of freaked him out a bit.

He cried during the entire "Happy Birthday" song and didn't stop until we blew out the candle and took it out of his cake. Doesn't he have a cute mad face!

Once the candle was gone and he had his spoon and ice cream cone he was set and happy.

Here's Joseph trying to see just how much cake he can fit in his mouth at one time.

No two-year-old party would be complete without a couple presents. We got him a little people airplane complete with passengers ready for a trip to Hawaii and of course a pilot. Joseph is really into airplanes right now (may have something to do with the fact that daddy is a pilot :) and has been playing with this since he got it.

Grandma and Granddaddy decided he needed a little bicycle that wasn't pink and purple. This one was just his size! I'm sure he'll do more riding on it once the weather cools down a bit and we can all stand to be outside for more than five min.
This is our Joseph at one year old.
And here he is the day I brought him home from the hospital.
.JPG)
Happy Birthday Joseph!!!
Comments
I LOVE his mad face! I couldn't help but laugh when reading that part.
Love the airplane and bike, too. Perfect gifts.
2 is so fun!