Elizabeth's Baptism
It's still hard to believe I have a daughter old enough to be baptized, but I do! Elizabeth turned 8 on the 8th of April and she has been so excited about this birthday because it meant she was finally old enough to be baptized. We have been talking with her about baptism and its importance and she said she was ready. Andrew and Elizabeth both loved that he was able to interview her for baptism since he is the Bishop of our ward.
The day of the baptism things were a little crazy. We were running late. Once we got there I couldn't find the programs with the words for the songs. Joseph hadn't had a nap and was melting down. And so on. Even though not everything went as planned it was wonderful, everyone seemed to feel the spirit, and my little girl was able to enter the waters of baptism.
Elizabeth decided that she wanted to be baptized by her daddy which he was more than happy to do and then informed us that instead of her daddy confirming her she wanted her granddaddy (my dad) to confirm her. Since both are worthy priesthood holders she got her wish.
I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful daughter who wants to do all that her Father in Heaven has asked her to do and who is such a great example to her younger brothers and sisters.
Comments
She looks gorgeous in that dress!!
So happy for your family!