All About Emily
Emily got tagged by Eve over at It's a Beautiful Morning
3 things that scare me:
*Being alone
*Mommy walking out the door without me
*Having the baby gate up
3 people who make me laugh:
*Elizabeth
*Sarah
*Daddy
3 things I love:
*My Blanket
*High Heel Shoes
*Food
3 things I hate:
*Sarah biting me
*Elizabeth locking me out of her room
*Not being allowed to play in the bathroom
3 things I don't understand:
*Why I'm not allowed to take other peoples toys
*Why mommy won't let me play with the toilet water
*Why mommy puts up the baby gate
3 things on my floor:
*Airplane Blanket
*Some Toys
*Sarah's Pacifier
3 things I'm doing right now:
*Running
*Getting into Elizabeth's toys
*Smiling
3 ways to describe my personality:
*Cheerful
*Outgoing
*Funny
3 things you should listen to:
*Me "talking"
*Me screaming when someone takes my toy
*My laugh
3 things I want to do before I die (in other words, 3 things my mom wishes for me)
*To love learning
*To be happy and healthy
*To marry in the Temple
3 things I love to eat:
*Cheese
*Gold Fish Crackers
*Graham Crackers
3 things I'd like to learn:
*How to run in high heels
*How to open doors
*How to climb over the baby gate
3 shows I watch:
*Baby Motzart
*The Wiggles
*Whatever Elizabeth has on
3 things that scare me:
*Being alone
*Mommy walking out the door without me
*Having the baby gate up
3 people who make me laugh:
*Elizabeth
*Sarah
*Daddy
3 things I love:
*My Blanket
*High Heel Shoes
*Food
3 things I hate:
*Sarah biting me
*Elizabeth locking me out of her room
*Not being allowed to play in the bathroom
3 things I don't understand:
*Why I'm not allowed to take other peoples toys
*Why mommy won't let me play with the toilet water
*Why mommy puts up the baby gate
3 things on my floor:
*Airplane Blanket
*Some Toys
*Sarah's Pacifier
3 things I'm doing right now:
*Running
*Getting into Elizabeth's toys
*Smiling
3 ways to describe my personality:
*Cheerful
*Outgoing
*Funny
3 things you should listen to:
*Me "talking"
*Me screaming when someone takes my toy
*My laugh
3 things I want to do before I die (in other words, 3 things my mom wishes for me)
*To love learning
*To be happy and healthy
*To marry in the Temple
3 things I love to eat:
*Cheese
*Gold Fish Crackers
*Graham Crackers
3 things I'd like to learn:
*How to run in high heels
*How to open doors
*How to climb over the baby gate
3 shows I watch:
*Baby Motzart
*The Wiggles
*Whatever Elizabeth has on
Comments