First Day of School

Elizabeth headed off to her first day of preschool today! She begged me almost daily last year to go to school so Andrew and I gave in and this year we sent her off to preschool.

Last night she was so excited as she laid out her clothes and helped me get everything she needed into her back pack and decided what to have in her lunch. She got extra hugs and kisses and I was actually amazed at how fast she fell asleep with how excited she was about the next day.


This morning she was up and dressed before 7am (she usually isn't up before 8am and even then I usually have to wake her up.) She made her bed all by her self and was a little disappointed that we couldn't leave to go to school right away but had to wait until it was time for school to start.
When we got there we found her room with her name on the door and she met her teachers. There was playdough on the table for her and the other students so off she ran without so much as a hug or kiss for her mommy. She did turn around and wave good bye, but she was finally in school and she was ready to learn and have fun!!!

I got there on time to pick her up and she honestly didn't want to leave. She is just so happy that she gets to go back again tomorrow! I'm glad she made the transition so well and that she love school!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Trip to the Fair

Twins in Trouble