All About Sarah
Sarah got tagged by Eve over at It's a Beautiful Morning
3 things that scare me:
*Any loud noise
*Mommy walking out the door without me
*Having the baby gate up
3 people who make me laugh:
*Elizabeth
*Emily
*Daddy
3 things I love:
*Necklaces
*Hats
*My Pacifier
3 things I hate:
*Emily biting me
*Elizabeth locking me out of her room
*Having toys taken away from me
3 things I don't understand:
*Why I'm not allowed to bite people
*Why I can't get the door open after closing myself in a room
*Why I can climb up things and then can't get down
3 things on my floor:
*Airplane Blanket
*Some Toys
*My Pacifier
3 things I'm doing right now:
*Walking
*Falling
*Wearing a hat
3 ways to describe my personality:
*Happy
*Loving
*adventurous
3 things you should listen to:
*My really pitiful cry
*Me saying "uh oh!"
*My laugh
3 things I want to do before I die (in other words, 3 things my mom wishes for me)
*To love learning
*To be happy and healthy
*To marry in the Temple
3 things I love to eat:
*Cheese
*Gold Fish Crackers
*Graham Crackers
3 things I'd like to learn:
*How to run without falling down
*How to open doors (I keep getting stuck)
*How to get down when I climb up on things
3 shows I watch:
*Baby Mozart
*The Wiggles
*Whatever Elizabeth has on
3 things that scare me:
*Any loud noise
*Mommy walking out the door without me
*Having the baby gate up
3 people who make me laugh:
*Elizabeth
*Emily
*Daddy
3 things I love:
*Necklaces
*Hats
*My Pacifier
3 things I hate:
*Emily biting me
*Elizabeth locking me out of her room
*Having toys taken away from me
3 things I don't understand:
*Why I'm not allowed to bite people
*Why I can't get the door open after closing myself in a room
*Why I can climb up things and then can't get down
3 things on my floor:
*Airplane Blanket
*Some Toys
*My Pacifier
3 things I'm doing right now:
*Walking
*Falling
*Wearing a hat
3 ways to describe my personality:
*Happy
*Loving
*adventurous
3 things you should listen to:
*My really pitiful cry
*Me saying "uh oh!"
*My laugh
3 things I want to do before I die (in other words, 3 things my mom wishes for me)
*To love learning
*To be happy and healthy
*To marry in the Temple
3 things I love to eat:
*Cheese
*Gold Fish Crackers
*Graham Crackers
3 things I'd like to learn:
*How to run without falling down
*How to open doors (I keep getting stuck)
*How to get down when I climb up on things
3 shows I watch:
*Baby Mozart
*The Wiggles
*Whatever Elizabeth has on
Comments