A "barrow" of fun

Andrew has been using our outside trash can or the kids wagon as a wheelbarrow for the past couple years and I decided it was time for him to have a wheel barrow of his very own. To save $10 he bought it disassembled and the kids "helped" put it together.



The kids quickly decided the wheelbarrow wasn't dad's very own as they all wanted to be in it. As a reward for all their hard work he took them out for a ride in his new toy.

They had a blast! And now I won't have to clean dirt and mulch out of the wagon when we want to use it.

Comments

Woodrich Family said…
Ah, the simple things in life. How nice for you to have your wagon back.
Arlyn said…
Kids LOVE wheelbarrow rides! Good job to the daddy for keeping the bucket from tipping over. I am jealous over the amount of trees in your neighborhood!
Arlyn said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arlyn said…
Hey! I just noticed that was the day that Emily lost her teeth...since she has the same clothes on, and is still wearing the teeth. (I notice crazy details like that...annoying, I know.)
Anonymous said…
Okay, so THAT's cute!!! I love the one with the four of them in the wheelbarrow. Looks like it was so much fun! Oh, the simplicity of childhood...

Popular posts from this blog

Our Trip to the Fair

Twins in Trouble