Eyes open

Daniel is doing better each day. They are now slowly weaning him off his sedation so today I actually managed to get a picture with his eyes a little open. As you can see he is still on a ventilator, but may get switched from the special oscillating vent to a conventional vent as early as today. He is completely off his nitric oxide and all of his blood pressure meds. Each day he is slowly making progress and I can't wait until we get him home. His next big step (apart from coming off the vent) will be trying to eat. Not sure when they will start that, but it could be in the next few days. Thank you for all your prayers!

Comments

Arlyn said…
Yeah for Daniel and you! I'm impressed with your upbeat attitude, though I'm sure you've had several "moments."

You are amazing!

Popular posts from this blog

Our Trip to the Fair

Twins in Trouble