Andrew's the Bishop!

Andrew was called as the Bishop of our Ward on October 18th. Our old Bishop got called into the Stake Presidency so Andrew was actually sustained during our Stake Conference. He's gonna be a wonderful Bishop!

Andrew's Parents and his brother Doug were able to make it down from Atlanta.
These are my parents who are in our ward.
The family that stood in the circle when he was set apart.

Joseph and I weren't there for any of the pictures because Joseph managed to slam his finger in the heavy metal door at the church right before Andrew was set apart, so as soon as they were done I had to take him to the doctor to make sure it wasn't broken. It wasn't, but he did loose the nail on his pinkie :(

Comments

angee said…
I've been thinking of you constantly since all of this took place. Glad you're all happy and busy and doing well! I miss you!

Popular posts from this blog

Our Trip to the Fair

Twins in Trouble