Joseph's Feeling much better!

As you know, Joseph was pretty sick for awhile but now he is feeling great. Here are a few things he has done this past week.Joseph loves to touch the ceiling! When you pick him up he will reach up high and smile. The funny part about it is that he will only touch the ceiling with one finger. He cracks me up.
Next he loves to climb on everything. A box on the floor, the couch, the kitchen table; it doesn't matter to him at all!
I was trying to cut the lawn this morning, but Joesph was being WAY too helpful and kept getting right in front of the lawn mower. So I broke out the back Carrier and away we went. He had a ball! The only bad part was anytime we got near a tree he would grab onto a branch and kinda pull me back. He sure thought it was funny!
Oh yea, and back to the climbing thing, Joseph now thinks the fireplace is his own personal club house! I got a nice video clip of it.

Isn't it nice to have kids all better again. Look at all the fun we were missing!


Comments

Anonymous said…
Okay, I'm sorry, but I just had to laugh at your children's mishaps this week!!! Joseph covered in soot was the best. Good for you for having such a great sense of humor about it all!!! I'm glad you got pictures and video!
Woodrich Family said…
It always amazes me at how active kids get after they are all done being sick! I am so glad he's doing better. Awesome pictures!
KAT said…
I'm so glad to hear they're better. Joseph is so cute. We have bungee cords on our fireplace doors. Abigail was fascinated with it too.

Popular posts from this blog

Our Trip to the Fair

Twins in Trouble