The girls will be starting dance lessons in a couple weeks. After purchasing all of the special "ballerina clothes" the girls decided they needed to try it all on just to make sure it still fits.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Anonymous said…
Okay, now THAT is CUTE!!!!!!! I could just eat them up!
The Alabama National Fair was in town this week so we decided to take the kids (although I think we had just as much fun as they did!) One of the first things we did was go to the circus. When we got inside the big tent we found some friends of ours (their little girl is Elizabeth's best friend) so we hung out with them most of the time we were there. Our seats were right in the front and I was amazed at how close the elephants came to us. There were also jugglers, clowns, and some performing horses. It was a lot of fun. We also got to watch the sea lions do their tricks. They balanced a ball on their nose, shot some hoops, danced for us, and even caught and threw Frisbees ! The girls were amazed by them; Joseph missed it all since he fell asleep in his stroller right before it started. There wasn't enough room on the bleachers for all of the girls, so Sarah got the best seat in the house. Right on top of her daddy's shoulders! Our fair fish from last year just died la...
The twins were supposed to be in their beds in their room watching a movie for quiet time while Joseph was taking a nap today. I heard them in the kitchen and asked them why they were out of their room. They instantly started saying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" so naturally I went to see what they were so sorry about. When I saw them I put them in the tub right away and asked them what happened . . . They some how managed to get into Elizabeth's ink and stamp set and decided to decorate themselves and their bedroom. You can tell by the look on Sarah's face she knows she is in trouble. And Emily doesn't seem any happier. They colored their beds Elizabeth's Bed And the rug on their floor. After their bath they spent the next two hours scrubbing everything they touched in the kitchen, their ink footprints off the floor, and the rug in their room. They were not happy with the manual labor, but were smart enough not to complain. I'm hoping th...
Comments